Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Vintage Style Girl's Dresses for Spring

Her favorite dress: 1|2|3|4|5|6


I am such a sucker for anything vintage... Including the things I love to dress my girls in! Each of these dresses is a hint of days gone by and makes them that much more magical.

These dresses are my favorite picks for spring this year... they are fun, colorful, and not too fussy... in other words, perfect. Each one is a dress my girls would love to wear (Annie, especially, is all about dresses right now... and I am trying to milk that for all it's worth of course!).

I mean really, what's not to love about chambray denim, Peter Pan collars, flowers, a dress full of fruit, checkered pleats, and parrots?? You tell me! *Sigh*

You can never go wrong with J.Crew, and Winter Water Factory gets me every.single.time... First it was their 'High Seas' print.. I've been smitten ever since... (Plus, all of their things are made in the USA...added bonus.)

Stella McCartney and Homespun Vintage are some of my new favorites.
The 2013 spring line from Stella McCartney is really impressive this year... And I love that Homespun Vintage is bringing vintage 'back to life' with their gorgeous made-to-look-vintage pieces! I cannot count the number of times I have found the perfect vintage dress and it is just ruined due to age... or saw a picture on Pinterest, only to follow the link and discover that the only one left on the face of the planet has been sold. Problem solved... Thank-you Homespun Vintage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment